How to join Ecologic for DIY Th
Register with Ecologic for the DIY Th (Sports & Leisure equipments) sector in 3 steps.
1. Prepare your administrative information
- Company name
- Head office address
- Invoice address
- Registration number
- Intra-community VAT number
2. Identify key contacts
- Legal representative of the company
- Referee person in charge of DIY Th
- Referee person in charge of eco-design
- Referee person in charge of DIY Threporting
- Referee person in charge of accounting
3. Identify the types of DIY Th you put on the market (in units or kilos)
DIY and Thermal Garden Items*, their accessories, spare parts and consumables are defined in R543-340 of the Environmental Code:
- 2° Thermal motorized machines and devices.
Are excluded: equipment and machines intended exclusively for a professional activity and not likely to be owned by households.
Are included: Consumables, spare parts and accessories.
Simply follow the online registration steps!
Before you get started, make sure you gathered all the required information beforehand 👆.
Then, what's next?
The membership contract will then be sent to you in an electronic version through an online tool called "DocuSign".
Once the contract is signed:
- we will register your membership with Ecologic
- we will register you in the national SYDEREP register
Then, we will send you:
- Your certificate of membership with Ecologic for the current year
- Your personal credentials to access the reporting tool: Extranet Producers (an online webservice dedicated to managing your member account and reporting dashboard, and have access to documentation restricted to members, please use it to send us once every 6 months your declarations of placing on the market and access the member documentation)
The Unique Identifier for the DIY Th sector will be entered in a second phase in your member account on the Producers Extranet (in the "Contract" section)
*The scope of application of the EPR ABJ thermal or "thermal machines and motorized devices includes :
- Brushcutters, trimmers, vacuum cleaners/blowers, hedge trimmers, walk-behind lawn mowers and walk-behind and ride-on lawn mowers, chain saws, tillers, thermal pumps, weeding equipment, log splitters, sprayers, augers, plant shredders and scarifiers... ;
- with thermal motorization ;
- as well as consumables or "accessories" (as defined above)
- with the exception of machines and devices designed to be used exclusively by professionals.
Products exclusively used by professionals, tractors, quads and utility vehicles of the SSV type, and spare parts are excluded from the sector.