How to join Ecologic for Sports & Leisure sector
Register with Ecologic for the ASL (Sports & Leisure equipments) sector in 3 steps.
1. Prepare your administrative information
- Company name
- Head office address
- Invoice address
- Registration number
- Intra-community VAT number
2. Identify key contacts
- Legal representative of the company
- Referee person in charge of EEE
- Referee person in charge of eco-design
- Referee person in charge of EEE reporting
- Referee person in charge of accounting
3. Identify the types of ASL you put on the market (in units or kilos)
- The cycles defined in 6.10 of the article R. 311-1 of the road code and the machines of non-motorized personal movement defined in 6.16 of the same article
- Products intended for the practice of sports and those intended for outdoor activities.
Simply follow the online registration steps!
Before you get started, make sure you gathered all the required information beforehand 👆.
Then, what's next?
The membership contract will then be sent to you in an electronic version through an online tool called "DocuSign".
Once the contract is signed:
- we will register your membership with Ecologic
- we will register you in the national SYDEREP register
Then, we will send you:
- Your certificate of membership with Ecologic for the current year
- Your personal credentials to access the reporting tool: Extranet Producers (an online webservice dedicated to managing your member account and reporting dashboard, and have access to documentation restricted to members, please use it to send us once every 6 months your declarations of placing on the market and access the member documentation)
The Unique Identifier for the EEE sector will be entered in a second phase in your member account on the Producers Extranet (in the "Contract" section)